1. Neat setting in France
2. Good acting
3. Cute dog
4. Drawn out
5. Not very exciting
6. Violent just to be violent
7. If interested, wait to see at home
I promise I will post something good about a movie, as soon as I get around to seeing one. So far I've seen a lot that deserve a total thumbs down.
1. Ashton Kutcher. I felt like I was watching a slightly more mature version of Ashton in That 70's show.
2. How they portrayed Job's as a jerk throughout the entire film. He was a perfectionist who made a perfect product. Without his demanding ways, nothing he created would be worth making a movie about.
3. The length of the movie. Way too drawn out for my liking.
4. How it tried to be as interesting and quick witted as the Social Networking but totally failed in doing so.
5. Lastly the way Ashton Kutcher walked like Steve Jobs. A little over-acted in my opinion.